Gundogan contract situation

Should we offer him an extension beyond 2023?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give him a one year extension with the proviso that if anyone offers circa £10m in 12 months then if he wants he can go otherwise he can see out the next year which takes him to nearly 34.

Would rather he stayed and helped guide us to UCL be sad if he does go but what a player he's been. This gets said too often but it's true in his case he is a model professional. Whatever happens thank you Ilkay!

This thread should be killed on the basis that it is pure speculation by the bullshit media. Gundogan remains a City player and the thread can be reopened in the future.
Not speculation mate.

93.20blue posted this in good faith. I have no reason to doubt him, he's been spot on most of the time.

'It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread'
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/its-quiet-17-glory-thread.354678/post-14818395

"Incomings .. apart from haaland nothing is set in stone at this stage , we are keeping eyes on de jong , Bellingham , nkunku and the centre back Torres .. outgoings I’m told peps completely lost faith in sterling and we are going to sell him and one off Jesus or Mahrez .. sounds like it could be gundogans last season as a blue"

Last edited:
Not speculation mate.

93.20blue posted this in good faith. I have no reason to doubt him, he's been spot on most of the time.

'It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread'
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/its-quiet-17-glory-thread.354678/post-14818395

"Incomings .. apart from haaland nothing is set in stone at this stage , we are keeping eyes on de jong , Bellingham , nkunku and the centre back Torres .. outgoings I’m told peps completely lost faith in sterling and we are going to sell him and one off Jesus or Mahrez .. sounds like it could be gundogans last season as a blue"
No problem with what you are saying and thanks for the references. I wasn’t actually going off what 93:20blue stated, but rather the Daily Mail Mike Keegan “Exclusive” which provides no source. I see Mrs Gundogan is now referencing fake news in the media. I guess time will tell as to how it will play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.