Gundogan contract situation

Should we offer him an extension beyond 2023?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources close to Ilkay Gundogan have said that he has flown to Rome with his fiancée for two days off. There is a possibility that he leaves #ManCity this summer, with talks planned with the club after the season. [via
@SamLee
]

Just saying be careful with the uk media , we have a big game and they always do this remember
Especially the Daily Mail. Per my previous post, that rag just puts this stuff out there for clicks, and now we have 27 pages of potential nonsense. I’d still like to know the source of DM’s so called “Exclusive”.

I think £15-20m at an absolute maximum, given his age, contract expiry looming next summer and potential for back issues still being a problem.
Obviously his back issues would drive down the price if they are serious. But the length of his contract is irrelevant IF more than one club wants him.

When Sanchez ran down his contract at Arsenal the conventional wisdom was that he would go for £10-15m. But then United joined the race, it became an auction and they ended up paying £30m.

If two or more clubs want to buy Gundogan and he is happy to go to both of them, then the real issue for the competing clubs is, if they were outbid for him, how much would it cost them to buy an alternative player of the same standard.

Can't believe how ready ppl were to accept hes leaving! I'd rather silky ilkay than some next guy any day of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.