Gundogan to sign new contract?

Really ? Great news if true and I`m not knocking you DEMS ref your source but I`m very happy if this is confirmed.Cheers mate.
I don't have a source lol. I know Sam Lee has confirmed they've reached an agreement but the 3+1 report was from a different journalist so could be wrong on the contract length. As you say though, great news if it's true.

Ilkay Gundogan is set to sign a new three-year deal at Manchester City - with only one year remaining on his existing deal. The new deal would include the option of a further year that would take Gundogan’s stay at the club to seven years. [@SeanPaulKearns]

Mikel Arteta on Ilkay Gundogan: “Playing in short spaces, one touch, knowing where every one of his teammates are, he’s the best.”

“He’s just great. He’s a player who has everything necessary to carry out our game plan. He’s fast, intelligent, can use both feet, moves well, cuts out lines and the ‘Ilegada’ [arriving late into the box] that he has [is incredible].”

Ilkay Gundogan is set to sign a new three-year deal at Manchester City - with only one year remaining on his existing deal. The new deal would include the option of a further year that would take Gundogan’s stay at the club to seven years. [@SeanPaulKearns]

Mikel Arteta on Ilkay Gundogan: “Playing in short spaces, one touch, knowing where every one of his teammates are, he’s the best.”

“He’s just great. He’s a player who has everything necessary to carry out our game plan. He’s fast, intelligent, can use both feet, moves well, cuts out lines and the ‘Ilegada’ [arriving late into the box] that he has [is incredible].”

I'm really confused now.

So many experts on this thread said Gundogan was shit.

Who the hell is this Mikel Arteta guy anyway?

Apparently the hold up is down to the fact he's been holding out for a move to Wigan,but it fell through as Galloways couldn't fulfill his pie requirements.

Ilkay Gundogan had told friends and family for years that he was desperate to play for Pep Guardiola. The move to Manchester City was sealed in Amsterdam in March 2016, while Pep was still at Bayern Munich. [@SamLee]

Manchester City’s security personnel instructed their driver to take Txiki Begiristain on laps around Amsterdam to throw the paparazzi off the scent, after they had already pictured the crucial meeting at the five-star Conservatorium Hotel.

That will boil some piss at bayern ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.