Gundogan to sign new contract?

My only concern is that his re-signing might hinder Foden’s development. I like Ilkay, but as a squad player, not a starter. I also think he has a habit of going missing when we’re under the cosh in games.

Sam Lee has done an article for the Athletic today about how Gundogan has agreed a new deal and how it came about.
If anyone fancies copy and pasting the article that would be nice of them.

I'm glad he stays. He is a great player and the club can still sell him in 2-3 years instead of running his contract down and go for free.

On top of that he is excellent for free kicks and penalties

My only concern is that his re-signing might hinder Foden’s development. I like Ilkay, but as a squad player, not a starter. I also think he has a habit of going missing when we’re under the cosh in games.
If he can still put in performances like he did against Spurs at home in the CL ongoing, then Ilkay is well worth the new contract.

It could be five years before we see Foden at that level of performance.

Three year deal with an option for one more.

Sam Lee has done an article for the Athletic today about how Gundogan has agreed a new deal and how it came about.
If anyone fancies copy and pasting the article that would be nice of them.
Sorry mate, that's against the forum rules unfortunately due to copyright laws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.