Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If reports are to be believed, regardless of how much we are willing to pay given the circumstances of his contract running out in a years time... he will be an amazing signing. A typical Pep Guardiola type of player, brilliant passer, perfect close control, great intelligence of the game... pretty much the perfect signing for us. The one thing i love about Gundogan is, for all his brilliance on the ball technically, his positional sense, reading of the game and work ethic are top top notch. He is the type of player who would play well for any side in the world and that includes Barca, Real and Bayern. This is exactly the level of player we need to be aiming for next season.
It's his speed of thought I love, just like Spanish Dave and Iniesta, he knows what he's going to do before he gets the ball, every fucking time.

It's his speed of thought I love, just like Spanish Dave and Iniesta, he knows what he's going to do before he gets the ball, every fucking time.

Yeah, players like that take you on to the next level, will be a brilliant signing. One of the best in the world in his position.

Agree that it obviously would have been nicer to get him at a bargain price but we would have risked losing him to someone else and it probably would have dragged on all summer. Arsenal and liverpool have done that and often lost out on players. 30 million is still a good price, it shows we mean business and he should be a quality player for the long term

Meanwhile over on Merseyside..

CC_BurnURCandle1.jpg
"And tomorrow we go again"!

Agree that it obviously would have been nicer to get him at a bargain price but we would have risked losing him to someone else and it probably would have dragged on all summer. Arsenal and liverpool have done that and often lost out on players. 30 million is still a good price, it shows we mean business and he should be a quality player for the long term
I remember when people said that de Jong's price was too much, and if he has the same impact, then it will be a bargain...

That is the best midfield signing we have made since the addition of Yaya in our squad.
Gundogan reminds me of a more skillful Gareth Barry, he will shine in our league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.