Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
£30m is a hefty whack for a player who only has 1 yr left, nonetheless brilliant signing if (looks very likely) this happens.
If you look at it like that. It is, if you just think of it as £30 for a player of his ability, age, experience and being exactly what we need, it's a great price.
Edit you changed your post while I typed. :)

Really thought we'd manage to get a real bargain here for once, player tapped up and wants to come here, just one year left on his contract, and yet it seems we still can't leverage a strong hand to our advantage even when everything's in our favour.

Wasn't that long ago he was being quoted as a £22m transfer.

Should still be a great addition mind, just grates on me a bit this financial side of our transfer business.

If reports are to be believed, regardless of how much we are willing to pay given the circumstances of his contract running out in a years time... he will be an amazing signing. A typical Pep Guardiola type of player, brilliant passer, perfect close control, great intelligence of the game... pretty much the perfect signing for us. The one thing i love about Gundogan is, for all his brilliance on the ball technically, his positional sense, reading of the game and work ethic are top top notch. He is the type of player who would play well for any side in the world and that includes Barca, Real and Bayern. This is exactly the level of player we need to be aiming for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.