Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that he has 1 year left £25m would be the right price. If he had more than 1 year we'd be talking closer to £50m these days.

Given the PL cash influx this summer, £30m for Gundogan may be expected. Would have hoped for the rumoured £23m if only to hold off a club like Real saying 'you paid 30m for a player with 1 year, we want £45m for Isco'

Hoping the press has mixed up pounds with euros again. Don't care about the prices individually, I just want us to be able to get the players we want without being put off by silly demands

If we are to sign Gundogan then the fee we spend in relation to his contract length left at Dortmund is irrelevant IMO.

Gundogan is rated as one of the best CMs in Europe. He's 25, a current German international and has a skill set that our midfield has been severely lacking. I'd even wager that if he was to run his contract down then no club in the world would turn him down as he would improve any side.

In this day and age £30 million for one of the most complete midfielders in Europe, who has at least another 6/7 years at the top level is brilliant business.

If you were looking at other top midfielders such as Pogba, Xhaka, Busquets and Kroos etc then the price would either be very similar or a lot more expensive.

If we are to sign Gundogan then the fee we spend in relation to his contract length left at Dortmund is irrelevant IMO.

Gundogan is rated as one of the best CMs in Europe. He's 25, a current German international and has a skill set that our midfield has been severely lacking. I'd even wager that if he was to run his contract down then no club in the world would turn him down as he would improve any side.

In this day and age £30 million for one of the most complete midfielders in Europe, who has at least another 6/7 years at the top level is brilliant business.

If you were looking at other top midfielders such as Pogba, Xhaka, Busquets and Kroos etc then the price would either be very similar or a lot more expensive.
Absolute bargain at £30 million.

Don't know how reliable that source is, mind. Perhaps any German based blues can clarify their reliability (or not).

I like this price. Like I told the good Sheikh, anything over 28 is a fleece. Anying under 20 is a bargain. Between 21 and 28, fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.