Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
DxGXeIF.jpg

DW Sports ‏@dw_sports 27s27 seconds ago
A picture is worth a thousand words (thank you: @fluestertweets). Can you spot Ilkay Gündogan? #BSCBVB

Sebastian Weßling ‏@fluestertweets 12h12 hours ago
Symbolbild. #BVB #Gündogan

Gundogan Lol

Yes, those 10 minutes were very telling. I'm starting to have doubts about him.

Give over, you could find a dodgy ten minutes from any player in the world if you tried hard enough, factor in to that he was coming back from injury as well. Whenever Aguero comes back from injury he normally needs a couple of games to hit good form too.

Christ fellas,
Give over, you could find a dodgy ten minutes from any player in the world if you tried hard enough, factor in to that he was coming back from injury as well. Whenever Aguero comes back from injury he normally needs a couple of games to hit good form too.
Christ fellas, it's obvious he was joking.

I already explained I was joking. Just poking fun at the original poster who complained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.