Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 seems a little short since we need probably 2 CM's, 2 fullbacks, sounds like a CB is a cert, and a wide attacker/striker. But this would be a great start.

That's a bargain price

Sounds too good to be true that price

The Pep factor.

That's because it is too good to be true.

In the article it says this:

Manchester City have opened talks with Borussia Dortmund over İlkay Gündoğan, informing the Bundesliga side that they are prepared to pay €18 million (£13.95 million) with a further €5m (£3.88m) depending on performances.

Dortmund are yet to respond to that offer, but are likely to inform the Champions League semi-finalists that they would need to offer considerably more to persuade them to part with the 25-year-old.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/man-city-move-in-on-dortmunds-gundogan-3ljt5hvsn

4 seems a little short since we need probably 2 CM's, 2 fullbacks, sounds like a CB is a cert, and a wide attacker/striker. But this would be a great start.
Pep seems to use midfielders everywhere so he will probably sign 4 of them :-)

Pep seems to use midfielders everywhere so he will probably sign 4 of them :-)
Gundogan Pogba Isco and Sanchez. And frankly, ID be okay going into next season.

Denayer replaces Demichelis. Get those 4 in and I think we come out significantly better off. Release, Yaya, Kolarov, Bony and Demichelis. We wouldn't be perfect, but will be a lot better than people expect.

My German newspaper talks about a first official bid from City being too low for Dortmund who allegedly want 30 million Euros which equals something like 23 million pounds. I think this will get done, just need to agree on the price, and it does not sound as if this could be all too difficult. 23 million is a steal.

Really want this guy best passer in the Bundesliga in my opinion and if it is actually the numbers we are saying that will be a steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.