Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a top signing. I think if we get him and get a top striker to partner Aguero we've got a title challenging team again.

Last edited:
Should be a top signing. I think if we get him and get a top striker to partner Aguero we've got a title challenging team again.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Looking at this fucking wank tonight we need a lot more than that. We need a midfield dominator (Pogba), a great winger who can cross and score (to replace the ineffective Navas), a central defender who doesn't look scared of the ball and a left back who can defend.

I really hope Pep knows how to motivate lazy arse players and scare the shit out of the lazy cunts. Because another season of this slow, don't care bullshit from these millionaire tossers and it's time to fuck football off and stick to rugby and cricket instead.

This slow, lazy bunch of tossers shouldn't be wearing the shirt. How can they be letting the shitty rags take a champions league spot of them!? SHOW SOME FUCKING URGENCY CITY!!!!!! Pellergrini, fucking scream at them, and get fucking Delph off, he's gash.

Nope, more a Xavi than a Busquets. Who said were playing single pivot 4-3-3 though? He hasn't stuck to it for more than a couple of matches at a time since leaving Barca.

Not saying we will. It just is his favorite position...presumably he would/will look to utilize it if he can.

Looking at this fucking wank tonight we need a lot more than that. We need a midfield dominator (Pogba), a great winger who can cross and score (to replace the ineffective Navas), a central defender who doesn't look scared of the ball and a left back who can defend.
We can't keep spending £30m on centre-back every summer, I think if coached properly the Otamendi and Mangala could come good.

We can get another season out of Zaba/Sagna and Kolarov/Clichy as I don't think our full-backs have been the main reason we have defended poorly. Three of those won two titles and haven't become poor overnight. However age is an issue so if somebody good and young comes available we would be right to consider replacing.

A winger who can cross would do nicely if we also invest in a target man (Bony is pants) . I agree with you about Pogba as Toure needs to be replaced.

It all depends on how much money Pep will have to spend in the summer but I think a few tweeks and there is still life in this team yet.

He's not a sub. He recently returned from an injury, and they didn't want to rush him back.

He's been playing great. The game against Schalke steadied after he came on. And they dominated their last game 3-0 with him starting.
Thanks.

I was not impressed with Dortmund v Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.