Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
redmanc34 said:
J_Bow said:
No need to shit yourself, he's a sick note until proven otherwise and he's not a holding midfielder.. something they don't have whatsoever.

Agree. Probably be fucking garbage like Sahin at Liverpool. Looked class in Germany. Dire in England

Wouldn't be so sure.

And he had one back injury which is now resolved following surgery. 4th most minutes this season out of all Dortmund players. Behave.

sam-caddick said:
[MU]Prodigy said:
sam-caddick said:
United are building a very nice team and will challenge for the Champions League next season if they buy two top notch central defenders as well.

We will end up going for English I bet.

We will try for Pogba but get done over by Madrid and instead we will go for Jack Wilshire and Ross Barkley.

His agent ruled out Madrid due to their "Galacticos" policy. PSG would be your main competition. Can you afford to spend that much on one player with FFP though?

I don't see FFP affecting us this summer as bad as some think, it's judged over a three year period so we can overspend if need be as long as we balance out the accounts over the next two years, that's what I make out of it anyway.

If Pogba is valued at 60m-70m or whatever the fee then so be it, City need quality.

You need a midfield engine more than anything (and some wingers - Nasri seems off and Navas is a one-trick pony). Pogba's work rate is non-existent unfortunately, probably why we seem to have dropped out. Not sure who there is available though on the market.

keyboard-warrior.jpg

Oh look, a passive aggressive keyboard warrior. How about contributing something to the discussion?

That was said simply because we need a player of Gundogan's ilk - badly. So if United are signing one, we should look to sign one who is equal or preferably better. Simple as that, dickhead. Oh look, this random insult thing is easy.[/quote]

Clever

We won't sign Koke.

Chelsea might tho when they sell the average Oscar for 40m

I reckon Mourinho will be wanting to push Fabregas into the 10 position

Silva_Spell said:
We won't sign Koke.

Chelsea might tho when they sell the average Oscar for 40m

I reckon Mourinho will be wanting to push Fabregas into the 10 position

You are right about Koke (as much I want City to sign him) staying but Atleti will sell to Chelsea either, especially with Simeone signing a new deal and new investment going into the club.

Is Gundogan out of contract? How have United been able to start their offseason in a late April?

Andouble said:
Is Gundogan out of contract? How have United been able to start their offseason in a late April?

You can agree deals, just not confirm the deal.

Madrid did the same with Danilo from Porto a few week ago.

[MU]Prodigy said:
sam-caddick said:
[MU]Prodigy said:
His agent ruled out Madrid due to their "Galacticos" policy. PSG would be your main competition. Can you afford to spend that much on one player with FFP though?

I don't see FFP affecting us this summer as bad as some think, it's judged over a three year period so we can overspend if need be as long as we balance out the accounts over the next two years, that's what I make out of it anyway.

If Pogba is valued at 60m-70m or whatever the fee then so be it, City need quality.

You need a midfield engine more than anything (and some wingers - Nasri seems off and Navas is a one-trick pony). Pogba's work rate is non-existent unfortunately, probably why we seem to have dropped out. Not sure who there is available though on the market.

Pogba work rate is non existant? Do we watch different Paul pogbas to each other?

Sounds like they just make stuff up as they go....
@BL_LatestEN: German reports linking #Gündogan with a move to Manchester United are wrong, "ESPN" reports. #BVB #MUFC

@BL_LatestEN: Ilkay #Gündogan wants to leave Borussia Dortmund in summer, with Bayern and Juventus both interested in a move, "ESPN" reports. #BVB

BayernMan said:
Sounds like they just make stuff up as they go....
@BL_LatestEN: German reports linking #Gündogan with a move to Manchester United are wrong, "ESPN" reports. #BVB #MUFC

@BL_LatestEN: Ilkay #Gündogan wants to leave Borussia Dortmund in summer, with Bayern and Juventus both interested in a move, "ESPN" reports. #BVB

Iv seen a bayern fan say this o. Rawk and online arsenaL. Clearly the same guy what your agenda is I don't know but your clearly not german imo And anyway when Did espn or bild even start to become a reliable outlet?

No idea what's going on but no smoke without fire, would of liked barca to sign him but anywho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.