Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh i thought this thread would have 100 plus pages by now. All the papers in spain and germany say its on, and tolmie too. Hes a world class midfielder, time to get giddy boys and girls!

Tbh i thought this thread would have 100 plus pages by now. All the papers in spain and germany say its on, and tolmie too. Hes a world class midfielder, time to get giddy boys and girls!

Never seen him play, rated highly on fifa though. I'll reserve judgement unitil ive sren him play a few for City.

Amazing footballer who could grace any team in the world. All signs point to us so fingers crossed

I don't remember seeing him play either, though I do recall a very good Dortmund side that played us off the pitch a couple of seasons ago, was he playing?

How good is he, compared to say, Pogba or Fernandinho? Or Patrick Vieira at his best when he played? Will he improve our first team?

I'd rather have Pogba, but I'm a sucker for star names.

Everywhere we can hear we are pretty interested and as rumored he seems to prefer us to Barca
"he seems to prefer us to barca" now that is one hell of a statement and this is the best bit IT COULD BE TRUE, sorry for shouting but my word what a time to be part of the "blue people"

I don't remember seeing him play either, though I do recall a very good Dortmund side that played us off the pitch a couple of seasons ago, was he playing?

How good is he, compared to say, Pogba or Fernandinho? Or Patrick Vieira at his best when he played? Will he improve our first team?

I'd rather have Pogba, but I'm a sucker for star names.

He was the reason they played us off the park in Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.