Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want to avoid another age gap I feel signing La Porte and Stones would be a good move. If Pep is as good as they say he is then he should greatly improve what we have and what we bring in. Mangala and Stones as stand in full backs, Ottimendi and Vinnie as stand in defensive midfielders. Then he can look at a first choice right and left back without jamming up the chances for Maffeo ad Angelino. Zabaleta can still do a job in midfield and Clichy still has his pace. Sadly AK and Sagna are the odd ones out.
Sounds a terrible idea to me. End up with 6 CB's, meaning 4 won't be playing the majority of the season. Have all our back-up players as players who aren't natural in those positions (i.e. you suggest CB's as fullbacks & CB's/FB's as midfielders..).

Playing players out of their natural position is pretty much what has got us into such a mess this season IMO, building a team so that we have everyone out of position is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Much simpler to buy in positions we need, rather than stock a position we're pre-stocked in & then shoe-horning all the other more important matters.

Sounds a terrible idea to me. End up with 6 CB's, meaning 4 won't be playing the majority of the season. Have all our back-up players as players who aren't natural in those positions (i.e. you suggest CB's as fullbacks & CB's/FB's as midfielders..).

Playing players out of their natural position is pretty much what has got us into such a mess this season IMO, building a team so that we have everyone out of position is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Much simpler to buy in positions we need, rather than stock a position we're pre-stocked in & then shoe-horning all the other more important matters.
rubbish, van gaal did it last night and they looked great

So looks like we're going to be lining up something like this next;

Zabaleta...Kompany....Otamendi....New LWB?

.............Fernandinho....Gundogan.....
................................Pogba
..........KDB......................................Silva.....

............................Aguero

????

I imagine Stones will be added also and possibly another RWB
zaba lol

zab has never been good in the champs league

we need a new right back who can actually defend against the 3 elite teams in europe
Well luckily for Zaba (and us..) there are many, many more games in a season than the 10 or so we'll likely be playing in the CL so unless we're getting a robot I think it's fair to say Zabaleta would make a fabulous back up to whichever superstar right back we have lined up..

I think it is very difficult to predict what full backs will stay and will go. They all have their pros and cons (Kolarov is the only one in my opinion that is a bit of a liability). Whilst none look like ‘Pep players’ I can’t see a situation where we get rid of all 4 or even 3 of the 4. We will just have to see how it pans out.

My honest opinion, very good player but hasn't he been crocked for the past 2 seasons! Maybe Jovetic mrk 2. Probably why know on else is in for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.