Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looks like we're going to be lining up something like this next;

Zabaleta...Kompany....Otamendi....New LWB?

.............Fernandinho....Gundogan.....
................................Pogba
..........KDB......................................Silva.....

............................Aguero

????

I imagine Stones will be added also and possibly another RWB

So looks like we're going to be lining up something like this next;

Zabaleta...Kompany....Otamendi....New LWB?

.............Fernandinho....Gundogan.....
................................Pogba
..........KDB......................................Silva.....

............................Aguero

????

I imagine Stones will be added also and possibly another RWB
Sterling will be a starter. How many times, you dont pay that much for him to not start

Think Zabba may be gone in the summer.

New faces plus the fact that Sagna has been phenomenal this season.

Both may go, but if it's one, I'm plumping for Zabba to go.

What's your point exactly? If we're playing 2 CB's then 4 is plenty; we''ll have a 20 y/o (Denayer), 25 y/o (Mangala), 28 y/o (Otamendi) & 30 y/o (Kompany). That to me is a good blend of ages, experienced couple & promising couple. We wouldn't need another CB unless one of those 4 also leaves with MDM or we play 3 at the back in which case 1 backup CB probably isn't enough.

If we want to avoid another age gap I feel signing La Porte and Stones would be a good move. If Pep is as good as they say he is then he should greatly improve what we have and what we bring in. Mangala and Stones as stand in full backs, Ottimendi and Vinnie as stand in defensive midfielders. Then he can look at a first choice right and left back without jamming up the chances for Maffeo ad Angelino. Zabaleta can still do a job in midfield and Clichy still has his pace. Sadly AK and Sagna are the odd ones out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.