Guttering scam here in Mid Cheshire ?

oakiecokie said:
... and my son who is 27 and a part time cage fighter.Seriously.
giphy.gif
Is there female nibble your bum cage fighting?

I did see a post on a Stockport Facebook page 3 days ago, stating:

"An Irish man just knocked on my elderly neighbours door... insisting she needs her guttering done. He asked for £20. He was then seen ripping her lead off and then asked for £220. We went across and he drove off with her lead in a white van DV58XYJ... He's about 5 feet 10, skinny short hair, Irish accent. "

May or may not be relevant...

The big question is... Have you been robbed yet? And if not, have you got a decent alarm and CCTV system as you can virtually guarantee these shits will be back now they know what car you have etc.

We had it near us a few months back, kept getting leaflets for various 'roofing jobs' when certain people were going up to Appleby, a neighbour told me she had seen someone go round the back of the house whilst I was at work and thought nothing of it, same night I heard a banging like someone hitting something, went through my integral garage and looked out of the window and someone was forcing my shed door, literally opened the door and told him he had 10 seconds to run as my dog would rip his fucking face off, screamed all the way up the driveway. I don't have a dog, however i've kicked myself over and over since as I should have just battered him and kept him hostage until the police came to arrest me for assault!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.