Guus Hiddink needs a new job.......

I also think Hiddink might be getting on a bit. As a 62y old he still might have 5-6 seasons in him and I wouldnt mind him at City should Hughes fail. (note, he hasnt failed yet). But even though I've been a bit anti-Mourinho, I think he would be the best bet if he truly wanted to build a dynasty over several seasons and leave a legacy.

Sparky has had his chance and spent £250m and now we play less attractive football than when Sven held the reins.
Fans may say "We have only lost once this season" but miss the point, that if Sven or Guus had spent £250m, then I`m sure things would be much more entertaining and productive.
In other words we wouldn`t be an expensive clone of Blackburn !

hmblue said:
Sparky has had his chance and spent £250m and now we play less attractive football than when Sven held the reins.
Fans may say "We have only lost once this season" but miss the point, that if Sven or Guus had spent £250m, then I`m sure things would be much more entertaining and productive.

well said

hmblue said:

Is wrong !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.