Guus Hiddink needs a new job.......

BobKowalski said:
m27 said:
I know, I've got this image of Hughes on a match day fully suited and booted brewing up for Hiddink and his mates and getting the custard creams from out of the cupboard. "Mark, have you put any sugars in this one?"

Hughsie would probably get the sugars right to begin with; then he'd panic and bring on the wrong mugs...

"Mark, be honest now, have you pissed in this?"

BobKowalski said:
m27 said:
I know, I've got this image of Hughes on a match day fully suited and booted brewing up for Hiddink and his mates and getting the custard creams from out of the cupboard. "Mark, have you put any sugars in this one?"

Hughsie would probably get the sugars right to begin with; then he'd panic and bring on the wrong mugs...

hughes would be far to negative, he would let hiddink put his own milk in.

flying%20pig.jpg

CITYROBBO said:
Hughes or Hiddink no brainer for me. hiddink world class manager get him In !!!!

World class managers get teams through to the world cup though.....

Although hes decent...I'm in with Hughes!!!

Citycitytid said:
CITYROBBO said:
Hughes or Hiddink no brainer for me. hiddink world class manager get him In !!!!

Totally agree. Hughes never made it to the World Cup. Hughes out

...although Guus did get the Aussie's through if I recall. Guus in!

Citycitytid said:
CITYROBBO said:

Although hes decent...I'm in with Hughes!!!

Hughes didnt get Wales to the Euro2004 in a playoff against Russia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.