Guus Hiddink needs a new job.......

Omiclops said:
I wouldn't mind him being our director of football or something, not our manager though.

hmmmmm i like your thinking (despite calling me a twat in another thread)... ^^THIS^^

supercity36 said:
Omiclops said:
I wouldn't mind him being our director of football or something, not our manager though.

hmmmmm i like your thinking (despite calling me a twat in another thread)... ^^THIS^^

Haha sorry mate, you were being abit of a bellend though ;)

Omiclops said:
supercity36 said:

Haha sorry mate, you were being abit of a bellend though ;)

lol without going TO off topic, i simply stated fact with a little joke mixed in.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
mcfcjosh said:
oo the laughs we get from you are just endless :|

Just can't be assed listening to hughes lovers like yourself who take things far too serious...

Can't wait for your next hissy fit:)

Hughes lovers?
ffs,i'll say it again.....how old are you?

supercity36 said:
if we do, hiddink wont get us to finish any better this season as he will hve to get HIS players to play HIS way.

Good managers don't need their everything their own way to make an immediate impact, and I think Hiddink is one of those managers.

But I don't think a change is needed just yet, we could certainly be setting the groundwork and asking the relevant questions now just in case a new manager is needed in the summer.

moomba said:
supercity36 said:
if we do, hiddink wont get us to finish any better this season as he will hve to get HIS players to play HIS way.

Good managers don't need their everything their own way to make an immediate impact, and I think Hiddink is one of those managers.

But I don't think a change is needed just yet, we could certainly be setting the groundwork and asking the relevant questions now just in case a new manager is needed in the summer.

you seriously think that Hiddink will still be unemployed by summer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.