MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Our Guus, who art in Football,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy manchester you will come,
thy 3 year contract will be done,
on earth as it is in City
Give us next year our champions league
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we do not forgive those and will shout Guus Out.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from Hughes.
For Manchester is the kingdom (Not trafford), the power and the glory. for ever and ever.
Hughes out.

Well I thought it was funny :)

moomba said:
supercity36 said:
if we do, hiddink wont get us to finish any better this season as he will hve to get HIS players to play HIS way.

Good managers don't need their everything their own way to make an immediate impact, and I think Hiddink is one of those managers.

But I don't think a change is needed just yet, we could certainly be setting the groundwork and asking the relevant questions now just in case a new manager is needed in the summer.

Do you reckon Hiddink will wait until the summer to see if Hughes hits his target or not? If we finish sixth, do we say 'thanks, but no thanks'? What if someone else comes in for him in the meantime?

hgblue said:
Do you reckon Hiddink will wait until the summer to see if Hughes hits his target or not? If we finish sixth, do we say 'thanks, but no thanks'? What if someone else comes in for him in the meantime?

Put it this way, I'd be asking the question now, but see no reason to make an immediate change. Situation may change over the course of the year, but we don't even know if he is interested in getting straight back into club management, let along whether or not he'd be prepared to come to us.

moomba said:
hgblue said:

Put it this way, I'd be asking the question now, but see no reason to make an immediate change. Situation may change over the course of the year, but we don't even know if he is interested in getting straight back into club management, let along whether or not he'd be prepared to come to us.

So we ask the question, and he says 'yes'. So we say 'would you mind awfully waiting 'til the end of the season'? And he says 'ok'. So we say 'cheers for that, but obviously we have to withdraw our offer if the current manager finishes top six'. And he says 'who the fuck do you think you are, Real Bastard Madrid'?

hgblue said:
[So we ask the question, and he says 'yes'. So we say 'would you mind awfully waiting 'til the end of the season'? And he says 'ok'. So we say 'cheers for that, but obviously we have to withdraw our offer if the current manager finishes top six'. And he says 'who the fuck do you think you are, Real Bastard Madrid'?

Like I said, theres no reason to make a change now IMO. That situation may change in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.