Guvnor General.

comes out 16th may , so probably be my poolside book of choice for my hols, Does anyone know if its been nominated for the Booker Prize ?

Freestyler said:
blueju said:
Just go on youtube and put in 'Russian gang fight'...none of that bouncing about and running in flailing for a couple of seconds that we grew up with.

watched loads of their videos.

no crowd surging like their at the front of a gig.

30 v 30, no messing about, not one runs off, and does a butterfly flap.

And no picking on innocents like a lot of football 'hardmen'

Royaloak said:
Soulboy said:
I think that Sully's book WAS ghost-written!

In that case, the 'ghost' must have been a 14 year old idiot.

He is a member on here and has written other books.

Not that I didn't find your comment funny.

Chillidog77 said:
bainy said:
Well done for having a book published. Not read it but will do. I know anybook that talks about football violence from the past gets its fair share of critics...but it was part of a big youth culture and a way of life for many. Good luck with it i say!!

Well said.

Agree well done fella...bet i know him or visa versa.. easy to be glib..as a few on here think they are..

As for dexies...there was a factory that got robbed near Bolton in the 70 s... think it was millions of Dexidrines that got nicked Cow dexies as they called them.. we used to pay 3p each per 1000... thats £12.50 you could sell em on at £25 a 1000... one of the regular customers was Tony Davidsson of Factory records..i belive..

citysix said:
im waiting for daft Donald's book,now that would have some tales in it!

if it came out would you have the BALLS to ask him to sign it daft Donald...???

Doubt it..very much..

I use to stay at his flat in Fort Ardwick as it was called..

citysix said:
im waiting for daft Donald's book,now that would have some tales in it!
you reckon that Bellend can actually read?
could never get my head round all that football violence bollocks,i mean,why would you risk getting 3 years when there's no financial gain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.