Guy thrown out of toilets 121

AntonDonJuan

Did anyone else see the old fella thrown out from the toilets at 121????

He was leaning against the wall and everytime the stewards came down he shouted 'they're here again' warning the smokers about them. When I walked past for a piss 3 stewards walked towards him and said 'you smell like smoke' so the bloke says 'you smell like shit but it doesn't mean you've had one'

Anyway they fucked off and everyone was laughing, as I walked they were on their way back and he shouted 'they're here again!' Next thing 3 of them are dragging him up the stairs. There was a woman at the top of the stairs short spikey blonde hair who seemed ok with him having a laugh saying 'come with us' but the 3 blokes were pushing him along while he protested he had done nothing wrong

Looked totally out of order to me, you can't kick a bloke out for shouting that stewards are one their way

AntonDonJuan said:
Did anyone else see the old fella thrown out from the toilets at 121????

He was leaning against the wall and everytime the stewards came down he shouted 'they're here again' warning the smokers about them. When I walked past for a piss 3 stewards walked towards him and said 'you smell like smoke' so the bloke says 'you smell like shit but it doesn't mean you've had one'

Anyway they fucked off and everyone was laughing, as I walked they were on their way back and he shouted 'they're here again!' Next thing 3 of them are dragging him up the stairs. There was a woman at the top of the stairs short spikey blonde hair who seemed ok with him having a laugh saying 'come with us' but the 3 blokes were pushing him along while he protested he had done nothing wrong

Looked totally out of order to me, you can't kick a bloke out for shouting that stewards are one their way

well done the stewards.

Well if he's assisting people in breaking the stadium rules what did he expect? Serves him right really, whether he thinks it was in jest or not.

I know let's hang him, breaking the stadium rules? How did he break the stadium rules? Last I heard there were no rules on telling people a steward was coming, it's knobs like you who are trying to make football stadiums a fucking library, bring back the old kippax days where you could stand, swear , drink your own cans and Fuck me even enjoy yourself

tommo74 said:
I know let's hang him, breaking the stadium rules? How did he break the stadium rules? Last I heard there were no rules on telling people a steward was coming, it's knobs like you who are trying to make football stadiums a fucking library, bring back the old kippax days where you could stand, swear , drink your own cans and Fuck me even enjoy yourself

Naive!! Do drag yourself into the 21st century. Don't recall Wembley being "a fucking library" when we dicked the rags or lifted the FA Cup.

Sorry bwtf has this to do with fotball. I dont smoke and I have no problem with stewarding but wtf as this got to do with football and if there is an old geezer who is use to different rules then surely you should show som compassion u bullying twats.If I was was there to witness thiss this then u would be f****** with an alpha male that would change your approach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.