Guy thrown out of toilets 121

IOWBlue said:
I feel sorry for my nine year old if this is how football support is going. He eats, sleeps and breathes City and im bringing him up to be a match going supporter. With that goes respect for others, but also that his matchday should be a laugh, with his mates, who all look after each other, and that all other City fans are roughly the same as him. The last couple of months on this forum have changed my mind. Every thread has people swearing at each other, claiming to be better than others. If someone read it for the first time, they would think we all had nothing in common except for City. The majority of my time watching City up to the last few years, was more of being with a huge extended family on matchday, but now its like an "us and them". Ive read all groups of supporters getting grief, from families, standing fans, sitting but not singing fans, singing but still under 20 year old fans, dont come from Manchester fans, and those who didnt go to York. Maybe it really is, that all we have in common is City, and 90 minutes a week, just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background. The day i read that a Blue getting evicted for warning his mates, and is condemned, is the day that i realise we havnt got the best fans in the world. :(

I agree, it is becoming us and them, sadly.

IOWBlue said:
I feel sorry for my nine year old if this is how football support is going. He eats, sleeps and breathes City and im bringing him up to be a match going supporter. With that goes respect for others, but also that his matchday should be a laugh, with his mates, who all look after each other, and that all other City fans are roughly the same as him. The last couple of months on this forum have changed my mind. Every thread has people swearing at each other, claiming to be better than others. If someone read it for the first time, they would think we all had nothing in common except for City. The majority of my time watching City up to the last few years, was more of being with a huge extended family on matchday, but now its like an "us and them". Ive read all groups of supporters getting grief, from families, standing fans, sitting but not singing fans, singing but still under 20 year old fans, dont come from Manchester fans, and those who didnt go to York. Maybe it really is, that all we have in common is City, and 90 minutes a week, just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background. The day i read that a Blue getting evicted for warning his mates, and is condemned, is the day that i realise we havnt got the best fans in the world. :(

What a load of sanctimonious old shit. Yes, without a shadow of a doubt we all have City in common but to state that "just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background" is just a ridiculous generalisation. And who are you to say we don't have the best fans in the world just because the majority abide by the rules of the stadium!

Nobody can smoke in the Etihad Stadium. It's a law. If you don't like it then don't turn up. If you do turn up and smoke, then accept the consequences ... and if you're dogging out for somebody that is smoking than you're guilty by association.

baldybouncer said:
IOWBlue said:

What a load of sanctimonious old shit. Yes, without a shadow of a doubt we all have City in common but to state that "just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background" is just a ridiculous generalisation. And who are you to say we don't have the best fans in the world just because the majority abide by the rules of the stadium!

Nobody can smoke in the Etihad Stadium. It's a law. If you don't like it then don't turn up. If you do turn up and smoke, then accept the consequences ... and if you're dogging out for somebody that is smoking than you're guilty by association.

So does that mean he should be ejected from the stadium?

baldybouncer said:
IOWBlue said:

are you a parking enforcement officer by any chance

IOWBlue said:

remember this pal, bluemoon isnt an accurate representation of the matchday going blue, its full of fuckin moaners

I smoke but I don't smoke in the stadium, it's 2 hours without a fag. Not fucking hard.

Good riddance you old tosser. Take your toilet smoking fuckwitts with you and then maybe I can take my kids to the bogs without them getting a lungful.

If he hadn't been acting like a clever twat he'd have still been in there.

Joking or otherwise if he abused a steward then I'd imagine that breaks the regs. Gobshites him and the rest.

It used to be "City makes me nervous so I have to smoke" these days the only concern is how many we'll get.

i can't believe how people can not go 2 hours with out a fag and to be fair the man was being a twat for helping the smokers out but "so, you smell like shit, doesn't mean you've had one" is a pretty good comeback lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.