Guy thrown out of toilets 121

Makes me cringe every time I see these weekly threads and blues full of glee at the thought of a fellow blue being chucked out and losing his season card.

de niro said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Did anyone else see the old fella thrown out from the toilets at 121????

He was leaning against the wall and everytime the stewards came down he shouted 'they're here again' warning the smokers about them. When I walked past for a piss 3 stewards walked towards him and said 'you smell like smoke' so the bloke says 'you smell like shit but it doesn't mean you've had one'

Anyway they fucked off and everyone was laughing, as I walked they were on their way back and he shouted 'they're here again!' Next thing 3 of them are dragging him up the stairs. There was a woman at the top of the stairs short spikey blonde hair who seemed ok with him having a laugh saying 'come with us' but the 3 blokes were pushing him along while he protested he had done nothing wrong

Looked totally out of order to me, you can't kick a bloke out for shouting that stewards are one their way

well done the stewards.

On what grounds was he ejected?

I agree what he did was wrong but surely the stewards had no right in kicking him out.

blueinsa said:
Makes me cringe every time I see these weekly threads and blues full of glee at the thought of a fellow blue being chucked out and losing his season card.

Who's infering that anybody's "full of glee"? The non-smoking rule in UK public stadia is a law. If you don't like like it, don't go to public stadia. It's really simple. A bit like "don't drink and drive!!

baldybouncer said:
blueinsa said:

Who's infering that anybody's "full of glee"? The non-smoking rule in UK public stadia is a law. If you don't like like it, don't go to public stadia. It's really simple. A bit like "don't drink and drive!!

Was this guy smoking? Did you see him smoking?

More to the point, did the stewards?

Or is there a new law that states you cant shout out that a steward is coming?

I don't smoke, in fact I cant fucking stand the things but I respect an adults right to purchase and use a legal product without throwing my arms up in the air in outrage every 2 mins...

...especially if its a blue watching his team.

we have bigger issues as in no fucking chips! ;-)

I feel sorry for my nine year old if this is how football support is going. He eats, sleeps and breathes City and im bringing him up to be a match going supporter. With that goes respect for others, but also that his matchday should be a laugh, with his mates, who all look after each other, and that all other City fans are roughly the same as him. The last couple of months on this forum have changed my mind. Every thread has people swearing at each other, claiming to be better than others. If someone read it for the first time, they would think we all had nothing in common except for City. The majority of my time watching City up to the last few years, was more of being with a huge extended family on matchday, but now its like an "us and them". Ive read all groups of supporters getting grief, from families, standing fans, sitting but not singing fans, singing but still under 20 year old fans, dont come from Manchester fans, and those who didnt go to York. Maybe it really is, that all we have in common is City, and 90 minutes a week, just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background. The day i read that a Blue getting evicted for warning his mates, and is condemned, is the day that i realise we havnt got the best fans in the world. :(

IOWBlue said:
I feel sorry for my nine year old if this is how football support is going. He eats, sleeps and breathes City and im bringing him up to be a match going supporter. With that goes respect for others, but also that his matchday should be a laugh, with his mates, who all look after each other, and that all other City fans are roughly the same as him. The last couple of months on this forum have changed my mind. Every thread has people swearing at each other, claiming to be better than others. If someone read it for the first time, they would think we all had nothing in common except for City. The majority of my time watching City up to the last few years, was more of being with a huge extended family on matchday, but now its like an "us and them". Ive read all groups of supporters getting grief, from families, standing fans, sitting but not singing fans, singing but still under 20 year old fans, dont come from Manchester fans, and those who didnt go to York. Maybe it really is, that all we have in common is City, and 90 minutes a week, just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background. The day i read that a Blue getting evicted for warning his mates, and is condemned, is the day that i realise we havnt got the best fans in the world. :(

Great post blue.

tommo74 said:
I know let's hang him, breaking the stadium rules? How did he break the stadium rules? Last I heard there were no rules on telling people a steward was coming, it's knobs like you who are trying to make football stadiums a fucking library, bring back the old kippax days where you could stand, swear , drink your own cans and Fuck me even enjoy yourself

Did I say he broke the stadium rules? I said he was assisting people in that.

Sorry I'm not like you who wants to bring back the "good old days" that also saw hooliganism and racism.

And if you think I'm one of those who makes the stadium like a library you're more than welcome to come down to 117 next time I'm there.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:11 pm --<br /><br />
IOWBlue said:

So you're happy to take him to the toilets and get a nice lungful are you?

IOWBlue said:

great post pal but you will no doubt get some tit who gives a smart arse reply

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.