Guy who had a heart attack update

big love to you all tonight. it's shocking to think of what happened. it was obviously pretty harrowing for the bystanders, can't imagine what you yourself went through.

thanks for the update btw. I was wondering if the coma was induced, but didn't want to ask. I am sure he is in very good hands, these cardio lads don't mess around, I just hope you are getting the info and help you need.

love again to you, steve, and alex, of course. tell him we want to see him post on here at the end of the season!

This is a photo of my dad Alex

29kw0lu.jpg

colinbellsboots said:
was this the same person, that it was reported in last nites MEN... if so my heart goes out to you(it does anyway) RIP..

no they got the story wrong.He is in a critical condition at the moment,so he is still hanging on.

He looks a very proud man SWSB in his shirt. It will be great if we could see him at COMS in a new home shirt next season.
Best wishes Alex for a speedy recovery and good luck to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.