Guy who had a heart attack update

Steve; Would echo the sentiments of all other posters in wishing your Dad a speedy recovery and all the best to all the family as they cope Hopefully City will pull out all stops now and you will be able to let your Dad know as we speed on to fourth and ECL qualification.

hope your dad is ok mate .the same happened to my dad just after christmas and i know what a hard time you are going through

a lad at work a United fan but okay started gloating when he saw me at first but then changed when I told him what happened.I have given him my photo of Dad from my mobile phone at COMS so hopefully will put it on here tomorrow so you have an idea what he looks like instead of just a name(Alex) Unfortunately the City shirt in the photo was cut in two with a knife to get to his heart. Least of his worries but at the time I thought his poor City shirt,but at least he can get the new one when it comes out if he pulls through.

SWSB said:
a lad at work a United fan but okay started gloating when he saw me at first but then changed when I told him what happened.I have given him my photo of Dad from my mobile phone at COMS so hopefully will put it on here tomorrow so you have an idea what he looks like instead of just a name(Alex) Unfortunately the City shirt in the photo was cut in two with a knife to get to his heart. Least of his worries but at the time I thought his poor City shirt,but at least he can get the new one when it comes out if he pulls through.

Already posted on an earlier page but had to reply again Steve. When i went past a billboard today and saw that horrible headline, i just knew that it was meaning your dad. I actually shed a little tear if im honest about it as i had spoken to you earlier yesterday about your dad in a PM. This is the first chance i have had to come on here from getting in from work and then i find out that he is still with us, thank god, and that that local scum newspaper MuEN has printed a horrible pack of lies. I know you have more important issues going on at the moment, but when you get a minute to yourself, i would be on the phone to the paper, demanding an appology and also ge tthem to issue one in the newspaper itself. What they did is horrendous, who the hell do they think they are to spout something like that? All the best mate, hope he pulls through, keep talking, he can hear you and will really appreciate it. All the best, rickmcfc xxx

we sit on the other side of the stairs to you and your old man. we saw the medical staff working away and they looked as though they did a fantastic job. hope he makes a speedy recovery and gets fit for the first champions league away game next season.

all the best to you and your family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.