Guy who had a heart attack update

SWSB said:
we received a phone call last night to say he passed away at 11.02pm and died peacefully.We thought it would be thursday or friday but sadly not.Thanks for all the support on here at this sad time.My wife and I are going this morning to say goodbye to him at the Bereavement Ctr at MRI.
PS I am one of the officials next thursday at City's ground for the Football Aid.I was hoping Dad would have been able to go and watch.He can now have the best seat in the house.
I'm really sorry to hear that, God bless your Dad and all your family.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Tragic news, I hope you and the rest of your family are ok(relatively speaking) and will find peace at the knowledge that he's at rest now.

Maybe ask the club if they can do a moment's silence on saturday or wednesday, as you know, it all happened in the ground and he's a blue?

RIP blue. Once a Blue, Always a Blue. Never Forgotten.

I think if they did a minutes silence,I would be in bits,which I am now.Saw him today with the wife and I couldnt help but burst into tears.They had taken his blood from his body and put embalming fluid in.He was so pale and cold,and not how I wanted to remember him like.I'm sure others on here have been through the same and it's so difficult coming to terms with the loss.My thanks to you all,you have all helped me through.

SWSB said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Tragic news, I hope you and the rest of your family are ok(relatively speaking) and will find peace at the knowledge that he's at rest now.

Maybe ask the club if they can do a moment's silence on saturday or wednesday, as you know, it all happened in the ground and he's a blue?

RIP blue. Once a Blue, Always a Blue. Never Forgotten.

I think if they did a minutes silence,I would be in bits,which I am now.Saw him today with the wife and I couldnt help but burst into tears.They had taken his blood from his body and put embalming fluid in.He was so pale and cold,and not how I wanted to remember him like.I'm sure others on here have been through the same and it's so difficult coming to terms with the loss.My thanks to you all,you have all helped me through.

it's alright mate, we're here for you. I can't imagine how you're feeling at the moment, it must be absolutely awful. Let's hope for 3 wins to get 4th in the next few weeks, might help a little bit :).

TheLegendOfBerti said:
SWSB said:

it's alright mate, we're here for you. I can't imagine how you're feeling at the moment, it must be absolutely awful. Let's hope for 3 wins to get 4th in the next few weeks, might help a little bit :).
Indeed - come on blues - do it for us , do it for yourselves and do it for Alex!
God bless

Awful to read this; my condolences to you and your family, Blue.

God bless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.