Haaland or Mbappé

Would you rather us sign Haaland or Mbappe in summer ?

• Haaland

Votes: 378 71.2%
  • Mbappe

Votes: 153 28.8%

• Total voters
Haaland, he has a connection here, he knows we liked his dad, Mbappe will come and look to move onto Real but in reality, he won't come here, as he wants Real next imo.

We have a great advantage here, there's going to be some latitude on FFP with all the clubs in debt struggling. We're not as we don't have interest on debt to pay. Great opportunity to get a top notch forward, as always it will be an amortised deal anyway so we can break our record and get either of these if they want to join. If they don't I'm sure we have alternative targets that are under the radar.

We have a great advantage here, there's going to be some latitude on FFP with all the clubs in debt struggling. We're not as we don't have interest on debt to pay. Great opportunity to get a top notch forward, as always it will be an amortised deal anyway so we can break our record and get either of these if they want to join. If they don't I'm sure we have alternative targets that are under the radar.
I’m sure they will come up with a formula that is linked to the amount of debt you’re carrying. The larger the debt, the bigger the leeway. You know...to keep it ‘fair’

Call me petty all you want, but that's why he can fuck off. Bet he wouldn't have a problem playing for either red shite
It isnt what he said, though. As an 18 year old he preferred his home city of Paris to Manchester. Whatever he decides in the future what he decided when he was 18 has no bearing on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.