Hacks, Has-beens And Never-was's

Well done, Strongbow. The treatment Mancini has had doled out to him since his first presser has been outrageous! Perhaps he should have developed the snarling wildcat approach so favoured by BaconFace and Moygerson if anyone had the temerity to ask the wrong kind of question!

bang on the money mr bow!!!
the press had it in for bobby from day one!!!!!!
but lets not forget the good times
slapping the rags in the semi
taking the piss in trafford
bring the perm to manchester for the first time
so lets move on and lets just hope they give the new guy a chance!!!!!!

Thanks for that Strongbow. Two great posts.
Bobby deserves a load more respect than he has been given. He is a gentleman and has been a delightful manager at the helm of our great club. Wish more managers were like him. Pellegrini is going to have to do a lot to win fans over.

Don't get me wrong lads, I'm gutted Bob is going, but I'll be 100% behind Pellegrini (if it is him) by the same token. Whatever happens, as you can see from that article from the Independent, we could cure cancer and have the Lord God himself in charge but the press would still find something significantly negative to write about us and spin the rags in a positive light.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.