Half & Half Scarves Help

Are half and half scarves cheaper to buy after the game as presumably the sellers want to get rid ?
I found a bag of them dumped after a CL game once so probably worth offering less than asking price. Just not sure they’ll still be around, haven’t they scarpered by FT?

I found a bag of them dumped after a CL game once so probably worth offering less than asking price. Just not sure they’ll still be around, haven’t they scarpered by FT?
Not something I’ve ever paid much attention too as I’m not a fan of them,
Just that I’m taking a young nephew to his first game against Brentford and think it’s one of the few appropriate occasions to buy one as a momento

Not something I’ve ever paid much attention too as I’m not a fan of them,
Just that I’m taking a young nephew to his first game against Brentford and think it’s one of the few appropriate occasions to buy one as a momento

Maybe teach him that half and half scarves are for cunts.

“You don’t want to look like a right ****, do you little Timmy?”

I've often wondered what the sellers do with the excess scarves they have after the match as they've got dates on so it's not like they can save them until next season. They always seem to have loads left over so I wonder how they make any money after the costs of making all the extra ones.
Au contraire Rodney. A mate of mine here in Hull bought one when we played Hull City last time at home. When he got home, he noticed that the date on the scarf was from the same fixture the season before. He still fumes about it to this day.

Every time I see one I instantly know.........day tripper/tourist. Bless 'em.

Then I wonder if they''ll still be here in Div 3.

Pricing us out for now..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.