Half & Half Scarves Help

I've often wondered what the sellers do with the excess scarves they have after the match as they've got dates on so it's not like they can save them until next season. They always seem to have loads left over so I wonder how they make any money after the costs of making all the extra ones.

I've often wondered what the sellers do with the excess scarves they have after the match as they've got dates on so it's not like they can save them until next season. They always seem to have loads left over so I wonder how they make any money after the costs of making all the extra ones.
cost about a quid ..sell for a tenner

never mind half / half scarves , only players you can seem to get are Haaland, Foden, KDB, Grealish, I have heard Stones, Bernardo & Gundo ones requested

It’s their grannies I feel sorry for. Imagine working really hard knitting all those extra scarves for no reason.

There's thousands of underprivileged kids in Africa walking round with them tied round every limb.

Are half and half scarves cheaper to buy after the game as presumably the sellers want to get rid ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.