Half & Half Scarves Help

Can anyone help me out.
Every time I take my daughter to a city game she always want’s a scarf.
(team, game, date) which I fix to her wall when we get back.
I’m missing a few if anyone can help me out it will make a great Xmas gift for her.

We usually get them from the guy’s outside the ground. Happy to pay £10 each + post

City vs Hull 7/2/2015
City vs Leicester 10/2/2018
City vs Basel 7/3/2018
City vs Everton 15/12/2018
City vs Palace 22/12/2018

The power of Christ compels you

All this half-and-half stuff reminds me of a mate who used to enjoy a mix of Old Tom and cider.

He is now a teetotaller as he had to have his liver replaced. Go carefully, lads.

Can anyone help me out.
I’m missing a few if anyone can help me out it will make a great Xmas gift for her.

We usually get them from the guy’s outside the ground. Happy to pay £10 each + post

City vs Hull 7/2/2015
City vs Basel 7/3/2018
Sorry I failed for Christmas but I have the Hull City one if you still want it. Decs came down today!

PM your address and I’ll get it sent.

If you want a scarf with the opposition teams name on it simply revert to 70's tactics and mob up on a weedy visiting teenager and utter the mantra of "Gis yer scarf or yer gettin' done". Hey presto! Problem solved and money saved to boot. There's a Chelsea fan in his mid sixties somewhere with one of mine. Not that I hold a grudge or nothing.

I had a dream, or rather a nightmare that in the future everyone at game would be wearing a half and half scarf and no other scarfs allowed.....because in future we all have to be nice, we have to be PC, we have to praise both sides, show rescpect to both teams.....thank fuck I will be long dead, buried with my CITY scarf.

Can anyone help me out.

City vs Hull 7/2/2015
City vs Basel 7/3/2018
i know the guy who sells them. PM me and gimme your number. i`ll forward it to him .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.