Half & Half Scarves Help

Can anyone help me out.
Every time I take my daughter to a city game she always want’s a scarf.
(team, game, date) which I fix to her wall when we get back.
I’m missing a few if anyone can help me out it will make a great Xmas gift for her.

We usually get them from the guy’s outside the ground. Happy to pay £10 each + post

City vs Hull 7/2/2015
City vs Leicester 10/2/2018
City vs Basel 7/3/2018
City vs Everton 15/12/2018
City vs Palace 22/12/2018
Tell her that at the age of 35 she should be moving on from that hobby!

Can anyone help me out.
Every time I take my daughter to a city game she always want’s a scarf.
(team, game, date) which I fix to her wall when we get back.
I’m missing a few if anyone can help me out it will make a great Xmas gift for her.

We usually get them from the guy’s outside the ground. Happy to pay £10 each + post

City vs Hull 7/2/2015
City vs Leicester 10/2/2018
City vs Basel 7/3/2018
City vs Everton 15/12/2018
City vs Palace 22/12/2018
Bear with me over the weekend - I'm a busy lad.

There's a chance I could have the Hull City one. I definitely went to it with my lad and a mate and his son. My mate's lad got a scarf, so I imagine I got my lad one. When she gets me to put the Christmas boxes in the loft, I'll have a gander.

Bear with me over the weekend - I'm a busy lad.

There's a chance I could have the Hull City one. I definitely went to it with my lad and a mate and his son. My mate's lad got a scarf, so I imagine I got my lad one. When she gets me to put the Christmas boxes in the loft, I'll have a gander.
@Cellarite Your dead to me. Not for your offer which is decent of you but it's the fact you bought a half n half and are now using your lad (who incidentally is 36) as the reason.

Last edited:
Everytime I walk past these fuckers selling half and half scarves I want to rant at them. Didn't some vendors start selling half and half football shirts once? Football is supposed to be tribal it's what makes it the game it is. The misery when your team loses and the joy when it wins, culminating in the ecstacy when you win a trophy, gain promotion or escape relegation. What do the non emotionally invested do at big games? "Oh that was exciting, nice for the winner, I feel sorry for the loser, good game though."

Now my old fucker rant is out of the way I do understand people who go to the odd game like them as a souvenir and I guess people make a shilling out of them so no harm done. I hope your daughter completes her collection. A sneaky one, have a word with the blokes who sell them I'm sure whoever makes them for them can make a few to order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.