Half & Half Scarves Help

Drank both in my time. Also brown and bitter. Half a bitter and a bottle of brown ale. At Genevieve's where the drink was so cheap we'd drink pints of lager with a Pernod poured in. No idea why. I drank some disgusting shit in my time. Carlsberg special brew was another lol.

I knew a lot of the anson estate lot that stood around in Jenny’s looking moody

It was utterly shit, expensive but loony juice.
You just had an uneducated palate when you tried it. It iss delicious and gets a bad name. If it was rebadged as a Belgian craft ale it would sell for £10 a half in the northern quarter.

I had it when 16 and didn't like it, was given a can at 21 and it was a whole different experience.

You just had an uneducated palate when you tried it. It iss delicious and gets a bad name. If it was rebadged as a Belgian craft ale it would sell for £10 a half in the northern quarter.

I had it when 16 and didn't like it, was given a can at 21 and it was a whole different experience.

Farts on it are room emptiers

Well I do suppose my main aim for drinking it was to get off my head as quickly as possible and for it to numb any pain I got from kicks and punches, so uneducated fits right into the context lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.