Half & Half Scarves Help

Everytime I walk past these fuckers selling half and half scarves I want to rant at them. Didn't some vendors start selling half and half football shirts once? Football is supposed to be tribal it's what makes it the game it is. The misery when your team loses and the joy when it wins, culminating in the ecstacy when you win a trophy, gain promotion or escape relegation. What do the non emotionally invested do at big games? "Oh that was exciting, nice for the winner, I feel sorry for the loser, good game though."

Now my old fucker rant is out of the way I do understand people who go to the odd game like them as a souvenir and I guess people make a shilling out of them so no harm done. I hope your daughter completes her collection. A sneaky one, have a word with the blokes who sell them I'm sure whoever makes them for them can make a few to order.

They have minimum order quantities.

I’ve asked them to make old retro designs but they refused

Half bitter half mild … mixed
Or
Half bitter half cider - snakebite
Never known Bitter and Cider - Lager/Cider was the snakebite.

I asked for a pint of mix first day at university so I didn't get drunk too quick, no one else had heard of it and they didn't serve mild of course.

Half bitter half mild … mixed
Or
Half bitter half cider - snakebite

Drank both in my time. Also brown and bitter. Half a bitter and a bottle of brown ale. At Genevieve's where the drink was so cheap we'd drink pints of lager with a Pernod poured in. No idea why. I drank some disgusting shit in my time. Carlsberg special brew was another lol.

Drank both in my time. Also brown and bitter. Half a bitter and a bottle of brown ale. At Genevieve's where the drink was so cheap we'd drink pints of lager with a Pernod poured in. No idea why. I drank some disgusting shit in my time. Carlsberg special brew was another lol.

Pernod , cider and blackcurrant a redwitch

Belle vue zoo b doo ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.