Half time team talk (Leicester)

That was down to Yaya as this season is too. Pellegrini is a nice man though apparently.

Very nice man and his 1 title win with the best team certainly puts him amongst the best, a truly shit manager may have got us none at all, so there we go manual pellekeegan a shit manager but debatable how shit he is

He is shit because we have had too many shambolic,poor and average performances during his time here with the players we have, it is as simple as that, this has been covered before but I have repeated in in very simple terms for you

He won us the league once so must be good is the most simplistic argument I have heard so well done, come back when you have something logical to say

mmmmh. the players we have. We have a good squad, but not as great as you would try and make us believe. Have you ever wondered why the player threads were dropped or why the transfer forum is full of threads for new players or how many will be shipped out this summer?

You also made an assumption that I said he was a good manager. If you show me my post where I said that, I will apologise to you.

Finally, if he is shit, a) why was he employed, b) what is he still doing here, and c) shouldn't he be praised for punching above his weight and achieving success whilst being inept?

I wasn't trying to compare Moanio based on trophy count, but merely a manager who has had recent success and then took Chelsea down to the bottom half of the table.

He did and logic would tell you that if you want short term success Jose is a very safe bet but seems to then falter thereafter, whereas manual is a manager that can sneak a trophy with the odds stacked in his favour, if you want quick success call Jose, if you want someone who makes a team perform worse than its talent call pellekeegan

Good but a twat or nice but inept covers it well

mmmmh. the players we have. We have a good squad, but not as great as you would try and make us believe. Have you ever wondered why the player threads were dropped or why the transfer forum is full of threads for new players or how many will be shipped out this summer?

You also made an assumption that I said he was a good manager. If you show me my post where I said that, I will apologise to you.

Finally, if he is shit, a) why was he employed, b) what is he still doing here, and c) shouldn't he be praised for punching above his weight and achieving success whilst being inept?

Your not very good at this

1) are you seriously suggesting a club couldn't possibly appoint someone who didn't turn out to be as good as his reputation(scolari Martinez for example)

2) he is here because pep is coming or he would have gone last year

3) he has not been successful which is kind of the point that you are struggling with

almost forgot your first post, so you are saying that if fans think the manager is shit it is not the case but if fans say certain players are crap and should be sold you use that as a fact to prove our squad isn't that good, yet again you contradict yourself, plus how can these players not be great we emplpyed them, was that not your argument for pellekeegan, I would give up mate your having your arse handed to you with every post

Last edited:
In terms of individual players. Yes! But while fans think in singular games, managers think in groups of games. Sagna and Clichy started 3 days earlier and played the whole game. So it was no surprise he swapped the starting fullbacks. This is a quite common practice.

Fernando I was fine with on the bench, but I could have easily seen him in a midfield 3 with Yaya and Dihno ahead of him. However, Pellars was worried about Mahrez, so he put Delph in to stay close and help Kola cover him. They actually did a pretty decent job on him on the left.

Apart from when they fouled him after 2 minutes in a dangerous area and Leicester scored. Delph was shit on the left, same as he was against Arsenal.

1) are you seriously suggesting a club couldn't possibly appoint someone who didn't turn out to be as good as his reputation(scolari Martinez for example)

3) he has not been successful which is kind of the point that you are struggling with

And you certainly
aren't

If he is shit as you are suggesting, then that would suggest our senior management had not undertaken due diligence. I agree mistakes can be made, but we are so professionally run, I'm sure they didn't conclude on just taking a punt.

On the premis of your assertion that he has been shit since he's been here, then the Pep is coming line is a rather week argument as there have been no guarantees that I (and I assume you) have seen that confirmed this until recently. And if pellers was taking us over a cliff edge at any point in his tenure, he would be out of here toot suite and another manager / interim brought in don't you think?

Your last point, I don't understand. There have been far more prem managers who have won nothing, yet Pellers has a double and you don't see that as success. No doubt your in that Clique who will claim it was in spite of him, which if you actually think about it, its quite a stupid
u need to recognise that I have not said he is a good manager, I

almost forgot your first post, so you are saying that if fans think the manager is shit it is not the case but if fans say certain players are crap and should be sold you use that as a fact to prove our squad isn't that good, yet again you contradict yourself, plus how can these players not be great we emplpyed them, was that not your argument for pellekeegan, I would give up mate your having your arse handed to you with every post

If he is shit as you are suggesting, then that would suggest our senior management had not undertaken due diligence. Clearly, mistakes can be made, but we are so professionally run, I'm sure they didn't just conclude on just taking a punt on Manuel.

On the premis of your assertion that he has been shit since he's been here, then the “Pep is coming” line is a rather week argument as there have been no guarantees that I (and I assume you) have seen that confirmed this until recently. If pellers was taking us over a cliff edge at any point in his tenure, he would be out of there toot suite and another manager / interim brought in don't you think?

Your last point, I don't understand. There have been far more prem managers over the years who have won nothing, yet Pellers has a double in his first season in a new league and you don't see that as success. I suppose your in that Clique who will claim it was in spite of him, which if you actually think about it, its quite an odd statement.

Finally, I have at no point said he is a good manager, and like you I am delighted that we are getting Pep, but I am supporting him as he is not a shit manager and I believe, is doing his best for the club

Your views on fans and opinions sums you up very well. As for getting my arse handed to me every post.. By you Bwahahahahaha

Sorry it has taken an age to respond but computer went on a go slow.

And you certainly
aren't

If he is shit as you are suggesting, then that would suggest our senior management had not undertaken due diligence. I agree mistakes can be made, but we are so professionally run, I'm sure they didn't conclude on just taking a punt.

On the premis of your assertion that he has been shit since he's been here, then the Pep is coming line is a rather week argument as there have been no guarantees that I (and I assume you) have seen that confirmed this until recently. And if pellers was taking us over a cliff edge at any point in his tenure, he would be out of here toot suite and another manager / interim brought in don't you think?

Your last point, I don't understand. There have been far more prem managers who have won nothing, yet Pellers has a double and you don't see that as success. No doubt your in that Clique who will claim it was in spite of him, which if you actually think about it, its quite a stupid
u need to recognise that I have not said he is a good manager, I

If he is shit as you are suggesting, then that would suggest our senior management had not undertaken due diligence. Clearly, mistakes can be made, but we are so professionally run, I'm sure they didn't just conclude on just taking a punt on Manuel.

On the premis of your assertion that he has been shit since he's been here, then the “Pep is coming” line is a rather week argument as there have been no guarantees that I (and I assume you) have seen that confirmed this until recently. If pellers was taking us over a cliff edge at any point in his tenure, he would be out of there toot suite and another manager / interim brought in don't you think?

Your last point, I don't understand. There have been far more prem managers over the years who have won nothing, yet Pellers has a double in his first season in a new league and you don't see that as success. I suppose your in that Clique who will claim it was in spite of him, which if you actually think about it, its quite an odd statement.

Finally, I have at no point said he is a good manager, and like you I am delighted that we are getting Pep, but I am supporting him as he is not a shit manager and I believe, is doing his best for the club

Your views on fans and opinions sums you up very well. As for getting my arse handed to me every post.. By you Bwahahahahaha

Sorry it has taken an age to respond but computer went on a go slow.

He won the double in the first season so wasn't sackable, second year he would have gone if pep wasn't coming, timing was his friend, can you not see that because a manager wins a title it doesn't make him a good manager by default? I don't dispute he is doing his best but it isn't good enough hence why I don't dislike him, why is winning despite someone an odd statement, it is a very plausible point of view

If our senior management are so good and don't make mistakes explain performances for the last two years, it can only be the manager or the players, which one have they messed up?

So, so true Dax

Ranieri is the messiah on here and yet at Chelsea he was the 'tinkerman' and largely slated. When will some fans realise that a manager doesn't manage every second of a game and that ultimately results in the end come down to players and in many games referees. I suppose Mourinho was clueless because he took Chelsea to relegation candidates in less than 6 months, or perhaps there were a set of events, players lower on form and confidence that conspired against him?

Of course the manager has an influence but to blame him every time a result goes against us is ridiculous in the extreme.
Ranieri's obviously a brilliant manager because Leicester are top of the league. Not like that clueless c**t who managed Greece to defeat at home against the Faroe Islands.

Ranieri's obviously a brilliant manager because Leicester are top of the league. Not like that clueless c**t who managed Greece to defeat at home against the Faroe Islands.

In fairness Greece losing to the Faroes is not a basis to judge anyone, the critics of pellekeegan are not based on the Leicester game only, that would be silly, people must have seen the performances over a period of time, sporadic would be a good term for them ad that isn't good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.