Half time team talk (Leicester)

If you criticise anyone on here then you're a 'hater', if you defend a player then you're a 'fanboy'. It's the internet.

It's an old trick but when the arguments run out they use it anyhow, why do I think he is shit as been covered to death on here obviously some don't read the threads very well

To be honest as far as I can see he wasn't that successful in Europe before joining us. Did he actually win anything? He hit the jackpot when he came here. I think comparing him with Mourinho is a bit rich if it's trophies that count.

To be honest as far as I can see he wasn't that successful in Europe before joining us. Did he actually win anything? He hit the jackpot when he came here. I think comparing him with Mourinho is a bit rich if it's trophies that count.

It is rich which is why he is going down the injury route which not only doesn't hold up this year but means last season seems to be wiped from the fan clubs memory

You said look at his CV but then came up with the old tired injury excuse, not much point debating with you if you don't even know your own mind

Your the one who claimed he is shit, but when challenged you have offered the square root of fuck all to qualify it other than try and refer me to this and other threads. Because we are not playing great at the moment, you seem to have a very simplistic view that the manager is shit and there can be no other excuse.

Discussion over

It is rich which is why he is going down the injury route which not only doesn't hold up this year but means last season seems to be wiped from the fan clubs memory

That was down to Yaya as this season is too. Pellegrini is a nice man though apparently.

Your the one who claimed he is shit, but when challenged you have offered the square root of fuck all to qualify it other than try and refer me to this and other threads. Because we are not playing great at the moment, you seem to have a very simplistic view that the manager is shit and there can be no other excuse.

Discussion over

He is shit because we have had too many shambolic,poor and average performances during his time here with the players we have, it is as simple as that, this has been covered before but I have repeated in in very simple terms for you

He won us the league once so must be good is the most simplistic argument I have heard so well done, come back when you have something logical to say

I wasn't trying to compare Moanio based on trophy count, but merely a manager who has had recent success and then took Chelsea down to the bottom half of the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.