Half time team talk (Leicester)

Of course there was a plan. And for what it's worth, it was a pretty even game. We dominated possession, they played well on the counter.

But it makes our fans feel better to believe they know more than the Manager. Clearly, its just unfortunate luck that this man has managed 4 top clubs. Seeing as he is clueless and they are so clued in.

What a lucky guy. Able to fool managements of top clubs all around the world. From Riverplate to Villarreal to Madrid to Malaga to City. No one figured him out until the astute City fandom sourced him out for the fraud he is.

Just watch the clueless gitt swindle his way into Chelsea's pants next.

We should take down that ' Charming Man' banner and replace it with a 'Cunning Man' banner. Surely, he must be the world's greatest con-man.

Spot on Dax and well said. I also agree with your other post whereby a comment made by a player has been taken to mean only one thing because it suits their narrative.

Would you like therefore to qualify why he is a shit manager having had success both here and abroad.

Really? Have you not read this and many other threads on this topic? I think it has been covered somewhat extensively. If you are of the opinion that if a manager wins a couple of trophies he must be a good manager then I can't change it, it's pretty simplistic and false but it is your opinion

Really? Have you not read this and many other threads on this topic? I think it has been covered somewhat extensively. If you are of the opinion that if a manager wins a couple of trophies he must be a good manager then I can't change it, it's pretty simplistic and false but it is your opinion

Yes were playing shit, yes, the manager takes some responsibility for it, but he has been royally shafted this season by injuries and players aging rapidly . But if you want to ignore what he has achieved in his career and call him a shit manager, that's your opinion too, albeit a very lopsided one.

Q? Is Moanio a shit manager?

I noted you refrained from answering the question.

Yes were playing shit, yes, the manager takes some responsibility for it, but he has been royally shafted this season by injuries and players aging rapidly . But if you want to ignore what he has achieved in his career and call him a shit manager, that's your opinion too, albeit a very lopsided one.

Q? Is Moanio a shit manager?

To clarify are you basing your judgement on what they have won or do you accept that the tools they have need to be brought into the equation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.