Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

Trigger said:
Ricster said:
What about this stuff?

frisbee_confetti_azul.jpg

http://www.wondershop.pt/product_info.php?cPath=33_45&products_id=272

this sounds like a winner mate, will look for flying UFO's

Lol, just seen the Hamburg fans are looking at bringing white streamers, so i thought i'd find some blue and white 1's. This match is going to cost me a fortune, lol.

As i cant make it due to living in the US and saving my air-miles for Istanbul :-) !!

But can someone give me a big-fight report on the much anticipated rematch between King Kong and Frankenstein, which as some will remember started away at West Brom in the late 80's - early 90's....i have been waiting to see this rematch for some time, i had Frankie winning on points when they got seperated by some 'jobs-worth' West Midlands stewards!!

Its gonna be a right paaaaarty - so enjoy all you lucky Blues!!
Hopefully it will be on live over here and i just have to get "ill" the afternoon of the match..... :-) !!

Come on Frankie!!

CTID and beyond!

nu774ll said:
my mates going as banaman if we can get tickets!!

just dont get throwing him around haha

I've got that costume too. Its a toss up between that or a Leprechaun. Could go as Daffyd out of Little Britain too. Not sure, but Bananaman goes with the theme

Going off the last 20 odd pages, everyone will be up for this match and the atmosphere will probably be the best we have known at the ground.

I would like to make one suggestion though and I think that this is something which has been touched on in a couple of the comments that have been made. I would like to see the City sections as a sea of blue, preferably sky blue. When Rangers came to the final at COMS it was predominantly red, white and blue and looked fantastic. You only have to think of the Holland fans wherever their team are playing. Why can't we do something similar? This is in our hands and we have time to sort something out.

Can we do something to bring the stadium alive with our colours? How about "Operation blue and white on the night !!"

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Ricster said:
Can anyone get in touch with the club and make this an inflatable night, or theme it, and put it on the OS?

We're probably only skimming the surface by talking about it on here.

I think you need to email mcfc@mcfc.co.uk and write FAO Peter Flecther at the top.

I will mention it at the stewards brief at the Fulham game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.