Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

Trigger said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Ricster said:
Can anyone get in touch with the club and make this an inflatable night, or theme it, and put it on the OS?

We're probably only skimming the surface by talking about it on here.

I think you need to email mcfc@mcfc.co.uk and write FAO Peter Flecther at the top.

I will mention it at the stewards brief at the Fulham game.
Well done that man!

Look out for me and my banana at the rehpebahn, hamburg (sp?) and at eastlands..... COME ON CITY.... ISTANBUL ISTANBUL WE ARE COMING!!!

im buying 2 banans off ebay so ill be joining in. bringin my city flag from wembley aswell. in my mind apart from wembley this is gonna be the biggest game.

BufordUSABlue said:
As i cant make it due to living in the US and saving my air-miles for Istanbul :-) !!

But can someone give me a big-fight report on the much anticipated rematch between King Kong and Frankenstein, which as some will remember started away at West Brom in the late 80's - early 90's....i have been waiting to see this rematch for some time, i had Frankie winning on points when they got seperated by some 'jobs-worth' West Midlands stewards!!

Its gonna be a right paaaaarty - so enjoy all you lucky Blues!!
Hopefully it will be on live over here and i just have to get "ill" the afternoon of the match..... :-) !!

Come on Frankie!!

That was some battle !!! Although I thought it was some giant cyclops as opposed to a King Kong...It distracted Brian Gayle so much he lost sight of the ball in the floodlights and missed a header leading to their winning goal...

CTID and beyond!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.