Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

BRING YOUR BOG ROLLS!

AND GET SOME OF THESE!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.partydelights.co.uk/product_detail.asp?ProductID=STRECBLU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.partydelights.co.uk/product_ ... D=STRECBLU</a>

Come on boys, 99p a go get 3/4

will look immense :D

shadygiz said:
i'm glad i got my ST seat in 111.....my flag will be out for the game ;)

nice 1 shady 4 of us in usual seats aa 111 so bring it m8 we,ll make sure it comes back down lol

I'll be there with a few bananas and an inflatable bottle of Stella!

I'll hand out a few of them around 109 and 107.

I can't bloody wait!

Bringing my flag.

Got the Skull and crossbones flag a couple of years back from Lanzarote and bought a proper sailing boat Union Jack flag from an antiques shop quite a few years back. Stitching them together next week and lettering them. They will be there against Hamburg.

scaled.php

jrb said:
Bringing my flag.

Got the Skull and crossbones flag a couple of years back from Lanzarote and bought a proper sailing boat Union Jack flag from an antiques shop quite a few years back. Stitching them together next week and lettering them. They will be there against Hamburg.

scaled.php

Am I missing something....why would you bring that....its COMS not the bleeding jolly roger

BillyMC said:
jrb said:
Bringing my flag.

scaled.php

Am I missing something....why would you bring that....its COMS not the bleeding jolly roger

Exactly. Even you must be used to that sinking feeling with City? :-)

F*** me! Does everyone find fault and moan on BM? It's coming because I can be arsed to put it together, letter it and bring to the match. You just bring yourself and a flask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.