Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

Would be great to see an English side organise this. It is an important game for and we should be doing a display of somesorts, so seeing as it's an important game for you guys too, it'd be great to see something :-)

MattRGF said:
Would be great to see an English side organise this. It is an important game for and we should be doing a display of somesorts, so seeing as it's an important game for you guys too, it'd be great to see something :-)
We'll hopefully pull out the stops for this one, furthest we've got in Europe for 30 years so it should be something to celebrate. Loads of people only get the scarves out for the derby, I hope they do for this.

i hope everyone joins in, but i can see the press now twisting it, making out that we are a load of parafins,cos we ve only turned out,as its £5 and £1 to get in...lets stick it up em

can anyone give the correct email for whoever at the club could arange help here with all the above,i will mail them and send a copy of this thread

Surely we've learned the lesson about anything inflatable???

Flags and banners for sure!

I've said this before so here goes again...

How about we (Bluemoon) all put to towards a banner for the ground...?

Could be a big flag or just banner like "on the sixth day..." kinda thing.

I'd put in and we can have a vote on what it's say..?

marco said:
can anyone give the correct email for whoever at the club could arange help here with all the above,i will mail them and send a copy of this thread

Try Vicky Kloss....lets see if her actions are indeed as good as her words...

yeah this sounds good, i'll bring up my ireland is superman banner haha. If u went shalke u would've seen it ;o). Well did anybody see it lol?

n575668250_1154026_5742.jpg

n575668250_1154028_6399.jpg

BENJIHAI said:
yeah this sounds good, i'll bring up my ireland is superman banner haha. If u went shalke u would've seen it ;o). Well did anybody see it lol?

n575668250_1154026_5742.jpg

n575668250_1154028_6399.jpg

Quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.