Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

Light blue hairnets. £80 for a thousand. 110, 111 and SS lower. I can get the plain light blue ones without the middle white tape from work.

CEB3.jpg

jrb said:
Light blue hairnets. £80 for a thousand. 110, 111 and SS lower. I can get the plain light blue ones without the middle white tape from work.

CEB3.jpg

GENIUS!! This has to be done!

the city scarves that only come out for derby day and special events are coming out for hamburg and also any suitable inflatables i can find/buy.

Yawn!! What a waste of a perfectly good thread, "Oo oo I.m going in fancy dress", "oo I.m gonna let off loads of balloons". What a load of Bollocks, face it none of what is mentioned in this thread will actually happen, the hamburg fans will outsing city all the way through and the ground will not sell out. Wake up people

gaz76 said:
Yawn!! What a waste of a perfectly good thread, "Oo oo I.m going in fancy dress", "oo I.m gonna let off loads of balloons". What a load of Bollocks, face it none of what is mentioned in this thread will actually happen, the hamburg fans will outsing city all the way through and the ground will not sell out. Wake up people

north stand supporter alert!

gaz76 said:

Don't bother then. :)

warpig said:
gaz76 said:

Dam sussed me so easily

gaz76 said:
warpig said:
gaz76 said:

Dam sussed me so easily

bimbo bob has just pm'd me. it is confirmed that i can take his blow up doll!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.