Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

gaz76 said:
Yawn!! What a waste of a perfectly good thread, "Oo oo I.m going in fancy dress", "oo I.m gonna let off loads of balloons". What a load of Bollocks, face it none of what is mentioned in this thread will actually happen, the hamburg fans will outsing city all the way through and the ground will not sell out. Wake up people

FFS was really enjoying this thread and glad it has been stickied but as usual a muppet comes along and puts a downer on it. I for one love the hair net idea and will be bringing as many wierd and wonderfull things i can get my hands on! LOVE IT!! CTID

Stevies Bald Head! said:
gaz76 said:
Yawn!! What a waste of a perfectly good thread, "Oo oo I.m going in fancy dress", "oo I.m gonna let off loads of balloons". What a load of Bollocks, face it none of what is mentioned in this thread will actually happen, the hamburg fans will outsing city all the way through and the ground will not sell out. Wake up people

FFS was really enjoying this thread and glad it has been stickied but as usual a muppet comes along and puts a downer on it. I for one love the hair net idea and will be bringing as many wierd and wonderfull things i can get my hands on! LOVE IT!! CTID
A Muppet indeed, prefer realist, although judging by the date you joined the site you probably have missed out on the couple of hundred identical threads there have been over the years, which incidently turned out to be a load of bull.

gaz76 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
gaz76 said:

A Muppet indeed, prefer realist, although judging by the date you joined the site you probably have missed out on the couple of hundred identical threads there have been over the years, which incidently turned out to be a load of bull.

Would you rather we not try anything? If you don't want to contribute in a positive way don't bother.

gaz76 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
gaz76 said:

maybe mate i carnt comment as i aint been around to long but from were i see it and the fact we are in the quarter finals of uefa cup is it not ok for a little bit of excitment around the boared? Grown uo too fast have we? CTID

For this to really take off, we need to still be in the tie after the first leg. I'm praying we don't mess it up!

ratherdeadthanred said:
sadly you fool, them other games were not only our biggest game at our new stadium but also our biggest European game in 30 years.
Fool eh? Nice. Last time i looked this was the forum section of this site, you know the place where discussions take place and people offer different views. I must say though you are the man you will have the place rocking and it will be all down to your genius never tried before idea, you'll have to forgive me if i don't hold my breath

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.