Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

gaz76 said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
sadly you fool, them other games were not only our biggest game at our new stadium but also our biggest European game in 30 years.
Fool eh? Nice. Last time i looked this was the forum section of this site, you know the place where discussions take place and people offer different views. I must say though you are the man you will have the place rocking and it will be all down to your genius never tried before idea, you'll have to forgive me if i don't hold my breath

sling your hook from this thread please! we want peoples ideas to make the hamburg game as good as possible, not clowns pissing on evryone's excitment!

Stevies Bald Head! said:
gaz76 said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
sadly you fool, them other games were not only our biggest game at our new stadium but also our biggest European game in 30 years.
Fool eh? Nice. Last time i looked this was the forum section of this site, you know the place where discussions take place and people offer different views. I must say though you are the man you will have the place rocking and it will be all down to your genius never tried before idea, you'll have to forgive me if i don't hold my breath

sling your hook from this thread please! we want peoples ideas to make the hamburg game as good as possible, not clowns pissing on evryone's excitment!
The irony of calling me a clown is far to blatant pal.

gaz76 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
gaz76 said:
ratherdeadthanred said:

The irony of calling me a clown is far to blatant pal.

Look GAZ!! If you don't want to take part or if your not bothered, do us all a favour, stop spamming this thread and bow out gracefully.

I worked at Greggs bakery for 7 years, the thought of donning a hair net for the game isn't that appealing.
The rest sounds ace though.

Me and three of my mates met in the boozer last night and we have decided to go in fancy dress with a Germanic theme, so were getting those daft half and half suits. The left side is a rather sober nuns outfit and the right side is a dashing ss officer. But get this... with us playing Hamburg we are replasing the left arm sash that normally has SS printed on it with, wait for it "Im lovin it".
This is going to be a riot, anyone else up for it?

TueartsCossackSpray said:
Me and three of my mates met in the boozer last night and we have decided to go in fancy dress with a Germanic theme, so were getting those daft half and half suits. The left side is a rather sober nuns outfit and the right side is a dashing ss officer. But get this... with us playing Hamburg we are replasing the left arm sash that normally has SS printed on it with, wait for it "Im lovin it".
This is going to be a riot, anyone else up for it?

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1311&_nkw=inflatable+banana&_sacat=See-All-Categories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories</a>

Click the buy it now button, you know you want to!
Just ordered mine :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.