Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

come on city am bringing my flags and balls cant wait for this game win or lose it will be a great night for all us city fans. lets just hope the players perform ctid

Lot of pages to dredge through, but at the game today someone said that everyone is being given an inflatable banana on thurs, any truth to this?

blue_soundwave said:
Lot of pages to dredge through, but at the game today someone said that everyone is being given an inflatable banana on thurs, any truth to this?

First i've heard of it, i know alot of fans have bought their own bananas off ebay, and some people emailed fyffes asking for some bananas to be done but they couuldn't do it.

large_banana.gif

Will the bananas be on the seats or handed to us outside the ground? Can't wait, I'm still gonna take my inflatable football as well, everybody who said they would bring their own, please do. What an atmosphere and great memory for not just the kids but everybody, win or lose. COME ON BLUES!

BlueMoon93 said:
Will the bananas be on the seats or handed to us outside the ground? Can't wait, I'm still gonna take my inflatable football as well, everybody who said they would bring their own, please do. What an atmosphere and great memory for not just the kids but everybody, win or lose. COME ON BLUES!

Well i've got 50 inflatables that i bough and im bringing every single 1. Got some of those blue streamers through, and tried 1 out on saturday in the garden. Got 9 left and they will look a treat when thrown. :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.