Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

don't know if its been posted yet?

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagei ... oyear=2009

We've also nipped in ahead of TV cop Gene Hunt and Ashes to Ashes - City are leading the Eighties revival with the return of the much-loved inflatable banana. There'll be plenty available in return for a suggested donation of £1 to the New Children's Hospital Appeal - or if you fancy flying the flag, there will be special City in Europe versions.

Its going to be a seriously intimidating atmosphere tonight. Hamburg won't know whats hit em - they'll probably think it'll something contrived and plastic like Chelski or the Rags, but this will be the COMS finest hour.

Manto's Blue said:
Its going to be a seriously intimidating atmosphere tonight. Hamburg won't know whats hit em - they'll probably think it'll something contrived and plastic like Chelski or the Rags, but this will be the COMS finest hour.

they did play the last round at galatasaray...and were 3-1 down on aggregate with 30 mins left and still won...i doubt they will be too intimidated

ricster, if we win tonight it will be down to people like you. we all need to add our part and become the 12th and 13th men if we need to. im bringin 2 normaL SIZED BANAS AND A 5FT ONE TONIGHT SO IM DOIN MY BIT.

Good luck to us all tonight - Cometh the hour - Cometh the team !!!!
Tonight we find out that God really is a banana waving, beachball bouncing, lilo carrying, cap wearing, BLUEMOON singing ...................

Blue

Ricster your a star. I thought you were taking the p1ss, but you brought home the bacon.
I met you at the turnstiles.
Good man got to hand it to ya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.