Hamburg away latest ticket info

Depending on how many tickets i could have upto 3/4 spare due to drop outs from our trip (same happened for copenhagen and i didnt learn!)
The same gent that bought my spare Copenhagen ticket is first on the list (Alanctid i think the username is) so potentialy could have at least a couple extra spare, will be looking for £25-£35 for the tickets depending on which price band and no i am not looking to rip off other City fans just adding on the booking fees the extortionate special delivery charge the club are adding on.

P.M me your mobile numbers if you are interested in a ticket and i will ring you when i know how many i have (i have been told it should be tomorrow afternoon or monday morning).

first come first serve. One problem i live in lincoln and if everyone backs out of the trip you will have to collect.

hi mate, me and 2 friends have trips booked but unlikely to get any tickets, looking for 3 !!!!!!! yeah i know lol. Would travel to pick up if you have any spares, jon 07840081677 cheers mate

cheadlehulmeblue said:
Shooter 83 said:
aspm19 said:
I do not know if this information is correct but I took this from a link
on Bluewatch so I am only the messenger. Hope this helps
anyone

Still plenty of tickets left i think, just been down for mine, was given the choice of £19 or £27 ticket.

Think the bottom tier has sold out, but top or middle still available.

Ticket office say they are making a decision this afternoon in regard to loylaty point requirements for the said game and there will be an update on the clubs site either later today or tmoro morning

Is correct the same info I got this morning when I got mine. Plenty left she said.

we only have 2 sections, bottom tier in the V and the section above this, they are almost sold out FACT

Looking at this photo we dont have the bottom tier (no seats) uefa games have to be all seated don't they?

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_xaXAMpCmM8c/SQoaahS9K_I/AAAAAAAAEb0/x6fIXD9ZKbI/CIMG2422.JPG

blue5_5_1 said:
thats left me in a bloody pickle then!
ive got 3830, and my mates have got 3750, 3630 and 3470 respectively
anyone know what the next points level will be after 3800? (if theres any tickets left)

might sound a bit harsh on your mates but at least you will be ok for one,and you might even get one for 3750 if you go down in person and ask nice.
the girl that served me told me that they expect to sell out tomorrow.

citizen said:
Looking at this photo we dont have the bottom tier (no seats) uefa games have to be all seated don't they?
Photo doesn't work, but you're right. uefa games must be all seaters.
Therefore the standing sections on north stand (home) and south stand (guests) will be turned into seating areas.

citizen said:
cheadlehulmeblue said:
Shooter 83 said:
aspm19 said:
I do not know if this information is correct but I took this from a link
on Bluewatch so I am only the messenger. Hope this helps
anyone

Still plenty of tickets left i think, just been down for mine, was given the choice of £19 or £27 ticket.

Think the bottom tier has sold out, but top or middle still available.

Ticket office say they are making a decision this afternoon in regard to loylaty point requirements for the said game and there will be an update on the clubs site either later today or tmoro morning

Is correct the same info I got this morning when I got mine. Plenty left she said.

we only have 2 sections, bottom tier in the V and the section above this, they are almost sold out FACT

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_xaXAMpCmM8c/SQoaahS9K_I/AAAAAAAAEb0/x6fIXD9ZKbI/CIMG2422.JPG

They put seats in the standing sections the same as Schalke - It was confirmed by one of the Eric's in a previous post.

I guess it dosen't really matter where they put the seats as we have only been allocated 2500

Just spoke to the ticket office. They do not have information on how many tickets are left. However he did say it may do a sudden drop to 3000 points for the next sales criteria after those that have already been anounced. Dont shoot the messenger just the info recieved from the ticket office

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.