Hamburg away latest ticket info

Website now updated looks like there's still tickets left <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{58AE9207-A9E4-4940-86CF-AA61D3482D89}&pcpageid=14846

Why do people come on here,saying that there are only a certain amount of tickets left ?
When it is quite clear they hav'nt got a clue
In the last 3 days,weve had,only "300 left for Hamburg away" -still available
"4O left for Everton",when at the time,we hadnt even started selling the upper tier-still available
And now Spurs is "nearly sold out"

To all those people,that think your doing other supporters a favour - "stop it",your are not, you are panicing them into buying of touts and other unscrupulous people.
In future,go to the ticket office,get yours and dont ask the staff "how many are left",because 99% of the time,they havnt got a clue

As fellow supportors of MCFC most people post on message boards in good faith, no to cause panic
They are mearly passing on infomation that is informative to assist others.
wheather you decide to take the info as useful or useless is entirly your choice.

east2 said:
As fellow supportors of MCFC most people post on message boards in good faith, no to cause panic
wheather you decide to take the info as useful or useless is entirly your choice.

Information is not informative,if it is not accurate.

Chappie said:
east2 said:

Like I said most of it is posted in good faith,and I for one prefer to read informed opinions and then make a decision based upon the information.

east2 said:
Chappie said:
east2 said:

Like I said most of it is posted in good faith,and I for one prefer to read informed opinions and then make a decision based upon the information.
And I totally agree with you if it is "fact" and not "informed opinions"

Chappie said:
east2 said:
Chappie said:
east2 said:

And I totally agree with you if it is "fact" and not "informed opinions"

Okay,the OS tell you that we have sold out for the home leg,yesterday I prchased 2 tickets together from the ticket office.
Based on that information have we sold out or not? you decide.
Is it 'fact' or 'informed opinion' if I say we haven't sold out to someone who wants a ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.