Hamburg Home Tickets Available for online booking now

Brilliant !

Just bought one on East level 2 , block 206 ....... good seat too.

Well pleased , and well spotted ,'didsbury Dave' ... i'm a really happy chappie now!

eukn5l.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
I feel all warm inside now.

Glad to be of assistance

Why did you have to tell me that!! I queued at half 6 in the morning and now i could have done it from the comfort of my seat.

You Dave are a complete and utter toss pot!!!!

You going shambles??

I was waiting for someone to have a whinge on this thread, John. I guessed you'd oblige.

Dunno re Shambles to be honest. I'd love to but I've got to meet a mate who's coming up from Wales (he's on holiday there) and his lad is disabled, so I might be a bit restricted in my movements. I might be, though.

Didsbury Dave said:
I was waiting for someone to have a whinge on this thread, John. I guessed you'd oblige.

Dunno re Shambles to be honest. I'd love to but I've got to meet a mate who's coming up from Wales (he's on holiday there) and his lad is disabled, so I might be a bit restricted in my movements. I might be, though.

Not really whinging mucker! Got mine and want it to be sold out so the more the merrier. Good spot.

These day trippers tho, not sure about them!! Joking obviously. Well if you go wear your "I love Didsbury" t shirt and i'll say hello

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.