Hamburg Home Tickets Available for online booking now

johnmc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I was waiting for someone to have a whinge on this thread, John. I guessed you'd oblige.

Dunno re Shambles to be honest. I'd love to but I've got to meet a mate who's coming up from Wales (he's on holiday there) and his lad is disabled, so I might be a bit restricted in my movements. I might be, though.

Not really whinging mucker! Got mine and want it to be sold out so the more the merrier. Good spot.

These day trippers tho, not sure about them!! Joking obviously. Well if you go wear your "I love Didsbury" t shirt and i'll say hello

I'll give you a shout if I can get there, John, and we'll have a pint.

marco said:
good, keep up the odd post so the thread stays at the top for other blues!!!

Yep ...... at least we know this way REAL City fans are getting in.

Thanks DD. Just got one for my daughter - she gave up her season ticket when she went to uni but she's home for the hols. The rest of us are season ticket holders, so now the whole family can go. Awww! Thanks again.

Great spot managed to get my missus and her dad two good seats together in block 127...lets see how much all those who really wanted tickets try to get some...can't wait for the excuse..."But they're a tenner now"!!!!!

NOT JUST GOT ONE, GOT THREE IN COLIN BELL STAND. THANK FUCK AFTER ALL LAST WEEK TRYING TO GET ONE

Great Spot Dave, cheers for the heads up on that. Just got mine and my lads seat West Stand 127.

COME ON CITY, LETS BATTER THESE FRICKADELLERS

To answer the question of buying more than one ticket, as long as you have registered your friends/family supporter number on your online account you can buy tickets for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.